Are you looking for No. 1 Laser Piles treatment in Twin Cities ?
Then you can visit Laser Piles Clinic in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad.
Why Laser Piles Clinic ?
- Those who are affected from piles can visit Laser Piles Clinic and return back to your home happily by completely getting cured.
- The Laser Piles Clinic is one of the Best hospitals in Hyderabad for Piles who have the effective potential to cure all kinds of piles problems.
- It is also no need to worry about the Piles treatment cost in Hyderabad because in Laser Piles Clinic everything is reasonable.
- The main motive of this hospital is curing the patients effectively and makes them live their ordinary happy life. As, the Laser Piles Clinic is one of the best Stop piles hospitals in Hyderabad, peoples who are suffered from piles or having a symptom of getting piles can visit here.
- The Piles treatment in Hyderabad from Laser Piles Clinic will be there for you to cure all your problems.
Benefits of Laser Treatment
|SPECS||LASER SURGERY||OPEN SURGERY|
|Cuts and wounds||
|Rest after surgery|
Can resume work
1-2 month rest
Services at Laser Piles Clinic
- German FDA Approved Laser Proceedings
- Painless Procedure
- No Hospitalization Required
- No Recurrence for Piles/Fissures
- Most Secured and Advanced Laser Technology
- Top Most Doctors who have vast experience in laser surgeries
- 20+ years surgery experience
- 10K+ Proctology surgeries done
- Lady Doctor Assistance for female clients
- Same Day Discharge
- No Cost EMI Option Available
- Free Post Surgery Care
- 30 Mins Procedure
- Hassle-free experience
- All Medical Insurances accepted
- Post surgery Medical Care and Diet plan
- 24*7 personal coordinator
Types of Piles or Hemorrhoids:
- Basically, this type of piles will never cause much pain than other two Types.
- It will occur in the inner part of the anal canal.
- This type of piles will be very much painful and it will occur outside the anus.
- But there is no need to worry, we, Laser Piles Clinic can solve this problem by giving an effective treatment to the patients.
- This type of piles will occur bulge on the outer part of the anus and also from inside. But it is possible to push it back inside.
- You have to note one more thing here, if the condition becomes critical and if permanently the piles are prolapsed means then severe treatment and surgery is required.
- The main reason for this, if the condition becomes severe, it cannot be pushed back inside.
What are the symptoms of piles?
- Around the anus, itchiness will take place and it will be very uneasy to be in a comfort zone.
- You may feel that the bowel is still full, subsequent to going to the toilet.
- At the time defecating, discomfort and pain will be there.
- After the bowel movement, bright and thick red blood will be formed.
- You will feel heaviness or pain at the time opening your anus for defecating or fart.
- Anus and its outer areas will surround by red rashes and will be sore.
- The lump will also occur in the anus, which is a major symptom for piles affect. As the extension of it, it will become hard slowly and blood will coagulate from that. It is known as a thrombosed external hemorrhoid. It will cause a hell of a pain to the victims. Body weight will be reduced suddenly and feel tired all the day. During the time of bowel, slippery mucus will be discharged from the anus.
- If you found any above-mentioned symptoms on you, then just visit Laser Piles Clinic, the Best Hospitals in Hyderabad for Piles and our doctors will cure all your pile’s based problems.
Causes of Piles
- Lifting heavy weights is one of the major causes for getting piles.
- Chronic constipation
- Getting mental tension regularly will cause piles
- At the time of passing stool, much straining will lead to piles
- Eating foods will less fiber is also a key reason for peoples to suffer from piles
- Vomiting and Coughing
- Prostate issues in older men
- Hormone changes at the time of pregnancy induced
- Obesity will sure lead people to suffer from piles
Grades in Piles
- Grade 1 – This needs just prescription.
- Grade 2 – Nonsurgical treatment with Infra-Red Coagulation or IRC. Usually, it will cause less pain yet require numerous settings.
- Grade 3 and Grade 4 – These grades will sure require surgery to cure piles problem completely, which is best on the grounds that piles vanish for eternity. This surgical treatment is utilized for especially extensive measured piles or hemorrhoids when different systems are not compelling.