Fistula Treatment in Hyderabad at Laser Piles Clinic
- Get best surgeons for anal fistula surgery with advanced facilities, world-class infrastructure, high-tech technology, and equipment.
- Laser Piles Clinic is on a mission to help patients find best hospitals at an affordable price for Anal Fistula Surgery in Hyderabad!
- The anal fissure may resemble the name of some flora-fauna but it is, in fact, a medical term for the small tears or split in the thin, moist tissue lining the anus (lower rectum).
- This tearing is also known as fistula-in-and that can cause intense pain, bleeding, and itching.
- An anal fistula is the formation of a small infected tunnel that connects the skin near the anus and at the end of the intestine. It is very painful and can lead to bleeding and discharge during defecation. In some patients, drainage can be persistent, while in others it is recurrent.
Symptoms of Anal Fistula
Symptoms of Anal fistula are very unpleasant such as:
- Fever, around 380 ° C (100.4 ° F) or higher
- Constipation during bowel movements Discharge of pus during defecation
- Irritation, inflammation or swelling of the skin encircling the anus
- Bad smell near the anus A continuous and severe pain that gets worse during bowel movements or while
- Unable to control bowel movements in some cases
- Abdominal pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting (if the tearing is due to bowel inflammation)
Following are some of the different types of anal fistula surgery:
The major objective of any anal fistula surgery is to make the fistula heal and prevent any damage to the sphincter muscles (the ring of muscles involves the opening and closing of the anus). Injury to the sphincter muscles may result in bowel discomfort, where you have no control over your bowels.
Anal fistula surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia, where you are unconscious and cannot feel anything. In some cases, surgeons use local anesthesia, in which you are conscious but the area being surgically operated is numbed so you do not feel any pain.
The most common type of anal fistula surgery is a fistulotomy, which involves cutting along the entire length of the fistula to open it so that it heals like a flat scar. A fistulotomy is the most effective treatment for many anal fistulas, although it is usually only suitable for fistulas that do not pass through most of the sphincter muscles because the risk of incontinence is lower in these cases.
- Seton Techniques
A seton is a piece of surgical wire that is left in the fistula tract to keep the stretch open, often for several months. This allows the fistula to drain properly before he heals.
A bioprosthetic plug is a cone-shaped stopper made from animal tissue so as to block the internal opening of the fistula.
Stitches are used to hold the plug in place, but the external opening is not completely sealed in order to drain the fistula continuously. The new tissue then develops around the plug to heal it.
- Fibrin glue
- Fibrin glue is presently the only non-surgical alternative for the treatment of an anal fistula. The fistula is injected with fibrin glue to seal the tract. It is injected through the fistula opening and the opening is then sewed closed.
- Benefits of Anal fistula surgery in Laser Piles Clinic
- Considered the best hospital for colorectal surgery in Hyderabad, Laser Piles Clinic is the state-of-the-art center dedicated to the management of colorectal diseases. With internationally trained colorectal surgeons, organ-specific super specializations and best treatment options, the center is the most preferred option for anal fistula surgery in Hyderabad. EMI option is also available at affordable prices for financially-challenged patients for all surgeries along with insurance policy.
Why Laser Piles ?
- At Laser Piles you will experience a new approach to patient care and patient experience.
- We do what we need to make sure that every patient and relative of the patient receives personalized and compassionate care.
- We give our doctors, nurses and clinical support staff the support they need to ensure that patient care remains their top priority.